Fimbodigital Ltd. built the StartUP Online Business Ideas – for Home & Small Businesses app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Fimbodigital Ltd. at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name and email
address) that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related
to the Application, such as posting messages in comment sections or in our forums, liking
posts, sending feedback, and responding to surveys. If you choose to share data about yourself
via your profile, online chat, or other interactive areas of the Application, please be advised that
all data you disclose in these areas is public and your data will be accessible to anyone who
accesses the Application.
Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and
customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the
1. Create and manage your account
2. Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally.
3. Email you regarding your account or updates.
4. Enable user-to-user communications.
5. Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
6. Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
7. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
8. Send you a newsletter.
9. Solicit support for the Application.
10. Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with
11. Notify you of updates to the Application
12. Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
13. Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
14. Respond to product and customer service requests.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Options Regarding your Information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your
● Logging into your account settings and updating your account
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and
information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files
to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms of
Use and/or comply with legal requirements.
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you
may opt-out by:
● Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Application
● Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
This policy is effective as of 2021-10-09