Businesses may use email marketing to nurture prospects and turn them into devoted customers as well as to help them strengthen relationships with current clients.
An email list is the most essential component of a successful marketing campaign, regardless of the type of business. Businesses may exhibit their products, tell their story, and promote their company using that list, all while converting subscribers into paying consumers.
Online businesses can utilize opt-in forms on their websites to encourage sign-ups by attracting potential clients. Lead magnets are a tool that seasoned content marketers utilize to create leads. Additionally, you may start building your email list in a few easy steps by combining pop-up forms and Facebook advertisements.
Who Is It Recommended for?
Email marketing is recommended for Anyone!
How much can you earn?
How much you can earn with email marketing depends on your list, but if you have a sizable and devoted following, you might definitely make a nice life from email marketing. However, it’s crucial to realize that it takes time to create a strong list and begin earning money. Once you reach that point, however, it’s simply a matter of continuing to do a fantastic job and sending out emails on a regular basis to your list in order to keep expanding and earning more money.
To send automated emails to your list, you’ll need an email marketing platform (we use and suggest ConvertKit) and a lead generation service (both of which we also use and recommend!). OptinMonster and a landing page builder to house your subscription form, such as Landingi, are both incredibly simple to use tools.
Everyone with a good idea can start using email marketing, which has enormous potential.
Basically, here’s how it works:
- You need to set up a landing page or one-page website where visitors may subscribe to your list and you can explain why they should do so.
- As indicated earlier, we use and recommend OptinMonster (you’ll find a wide range of designs you can use and a number of features to help you enhance subscriptions). Here is an example of one of my forms:
- For example, when someone signs up for the first time, you’d want to send them an automated welcome email where you tell them everything they need to know about your emails and then send them a series of other emails designed to nurture these leads): Get an email marketing tool like ConvertKit to start sending emails to your list, including automated emails and automated email sequences.
- Join relevant affiliate networks. You can monetise your list by promoting relevant affiliate goods and services in the body of your emails. This is a very efficient method of making money with email marketing, and as your list expands, so will your profits. You can expect to make even tens of thousands of dollars every month with the appropriate plan and a sizable list (although, as previously indicated, it takes time to build up!).
- Utilizing ConvertKit, send regular email broadcasts to your list. You can choose to send emails daily, weekly, or at any other interval you choose. However, it’s crucial to establish a timetable, adhere to it, and let your list know precisely how often you’ll be emailing them.
As for the topic of your list, it can be pretty much anything you want; here are some examples to get you inspired:
- Marketing tips: send your list daily/weekly/etc. marketing tips, or focus on a specific marketing niche, such as social media marketing or search engine optimization; this way, you can make by promoting affiliate products like the marketing software that you too use
- Recipes: if you love cooking and have gathered some awesome recipes, send your list regular recipes and promote relevant affiliate products like cooking utensils, for example
- Motivational and inspirational content: send your list content to help motivate and inspire them and promote books and the like to make money
- Health and fitness: send workout ideas, workout plans, health tips and tricks and so on and promote related products such as healthy foods and workout equipment
As you grow your list, you might even consider creating some products by yourself and selling them via your emails – this is another great way to monetize an email list. For example, you could create:
- Webinars and online courses
- Membership sites
- Strategies, templates and checklists
Want to Monetize your Email List?
Get ConvertKit here to manage your subscribers, set up email sequences and create forms and landing pages. Try ConvertKit!
What do I need to start?
To get started, you need a website and you can build a website with no coding skills with a easy drag-and-drop WordPress builder. Get 300+ design templates, 1-click WordPress installation, web hosting & domain registration, all for only $2.95/mo with Bluehost, the #1 trusted WordPress hosting.