You want to create a webinar, but you’re not sure how to organize it. You may design webinars that are effective. After all, you don’t want to spend a ton of time creating something that won’t eventually help you sell your product.
Who is it Recommended for?
Webinars online business is recommended for those who have another product or service to sell or promote, or a skill that they can teach others.
How much can you earn
How much you can earn creating or selling websites ranges anywhere from a few hundred dollars to thousands per webinar.
All you need is webinar software to get started, and monthly charges range from less than $50 to $100 depending on how many participants you have.
There are many different ways to generate money with webinars, including:
- Use them to promote a product or service you’re offering (for example, if you’re a consultant or have an online course) by creating a free webinar
- Use them to promote affiliate products and make money from affiliate sales
- Sell webinars directly by offering enough value (basically, kind of like an online course, in a way)
If you choose an excellent topic and have a fantastic promotion strategy, each option can be very successful and can help you make a lot of money. Here are some additional essential details and recommendations to remember about webinars:
- There are several different types of webinars: live webinars (they happen at a certain time and are recorded live), on-demand webinars (pre-recorded webinars that people can watch at any moment), automated webinars (webinars that happen at a certain time but are recorded beforehand) and hybrid webinars (pre-recorded webinars with the host attending and participating live)
- Webinars generally run for 45 minutes + 15 extra minutes at the end of the webinar, reserved for a Q&A session
- You’ll need to create a landing page for your webinar – this is where people will register (and pay, if that’s the case); the good news is, you can use a tool like ClickMeeting to create and host your webinar, as well as create a landing page for it); this is also the page you’ll use to promote your webinar and should contain all the relevant information regarding the date and time, as well as what attendees will be getting out of your webinar
- Use automated emails to drive up attendance: as soon as someone registers for your webinar, they should receive an email with all the relevant information; then, you should keep sending your registrants regular emails to remind them of the webinar (ideally, you should create an email sequence that sends all of the emails automatically, at the right time – I use ConvertKit)
- Prep additional resources and materials: give away some free resources to your webinar attendees to provide them more value and entice them to buy
I suggest using ClickMeeting to build and host your webinars since it is an all-in-one solution with a wealth of capabilities that may help you market your event and provide your participants a better, more enjoyable experience. As an example, you can:
- Add custom branding to your webinar and webinar room
- Create a webinar waiting room that keeps people engaged
- Create a registration/landing page for your webinar, as well as a thank-you page
- Set up customized invitations to drive up registrations
- Stream to Facebook or YouTube
- Use whiteboards, presentations, screen sharing, quizzes and more to make your webinar as engaging as possible
What do I need to start?
To get started, you need a website and you can build a website with no coding skills with a easy Drag-&-Drop WordPress builder. Get 300+ design templates, 1-click WordPress installation, web hosting & domain registration, all for only $2.95/mo with Bluehost, the #1 trusted WordPress hosting.